Reclaim guardianship of your own health & pleasure!.
A DAY OF TAOIST FEMININE ARTS
SACRED JADE EGG RITUAL
Would you like to:
- Re-kindle your connection to your body?
- Re-awaken your sensual flow?
- Re-ignite the potent feminine force within you?
During our retreat day, we’ll align our bodies with the Water Element, the most feminine (or Yin) Element in the cycle of the seasons & focus on relaxing & nourishing our Kidneys & Adrenals. Happy relaxed adrenals lead to enhanced hormonal balance and a healthier libido.
Our health & pleasure enhancing day will include:
- Cultivating our essential life force energy with Qi Gong
- Body awareness & intimacy with loving presence meditations
- Transmuting stagnant energy in our pelvis which can hold us in old patterns of anxiety, overwhelm, body shame, low self-esteem.
- Enhancing our Pelvic Health
- Practising The Tao of Breast Love
- & a sacred JADE EGG RITUAL
No experience is necessary. All women are warmly welcome.
See what women have experienced on my previous Tao Treasures workshops:
“Thank you so much for the amazing workshop – everything was divinely perfect…… I have been in such a Yang pushing energy and really not aware of it. As I entered the workshop space you had so beautifully prepared yesterday I nearly cried as I felt my whole body melted… I found the meditations deeply profound and I really reconnected with my body. Really loved the way you combined Qi Gong with natural flowing movement, meridian stretches and your own experience and knowledge. I feel so Yin and receptive!”
“Marian creates a precious space of acceptance and calm. The practices she teaches are from ancient lineages, and she offers theses with lightness, flexibility and enormous warmth. I arrived with a small health issue and I felt able to surrender and trust that I could do as much or as little as was right for my body. I highly recommend Marian as a teacher.”
“Thanks for a truly amazing weekend. I really feel that a light has come on inside, for the first time in my life i am really beginning to honour and love my body – really honour it. I feel like my sensuality and sexuality are waking up again and I am beginning to feel whole….big shifts are going on – quite a remarkable feeling. It feels a very private journey about me – something I have not shared yet with my partner. The Jade Egg is quite incredible…….”
This retreat day is for you if you’d like to:
- Enhance your general health & well-being
- Reconnect with the treasures of your female body.
- Increase your sensual and sexual pleasure potential
- Gain confidence in your innate ability to heal yourself
- Listen to and connect more fully with your body wisdom
- Strengthen & enhance your pelvic health & lower back
- Initiate yourself into the sacred taoist healing art of the Jade Egg (or take your Jade Egg practise to a deeper level)
- Feel more hormonally balanced
- Feel relief from unwelcome menstrual, peri-menopausal or menopausal symptoms.
- Feel more grounded, centred and focussed
- Feel more relaxed & energised by liberating old patterns of fear, body shame, frustration and low self-esteem
- Listen to and connect more fully with your body wisdom
- Love, accept, respect and cherish yourself even more
- Learn new ways of self massage and a daily breast massage routine
- Take home potent practises which will serve you well for your Winter incubation time (and probably for the rest of your life!)
JADE EGG RITUAL
You do not need to have or use your Jade Egg on the day. You will still benefit greatly from the practises and the ritual. There will be high quality, medium sized, nephrite Jade Eggs for sale on the day, should you wish to buy one.
FOR MORE INFO ON MARIAN ROSE & HER OFFERINGS, see https://taotreasures.com
PRACTICAL INFO BELOW:
Our sacred temple space for the day:
Yanley Lane, Long Ashton, Bristol, BS41 9LB
firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 01275 394554
DIRECTIONS TO VENUE:
If you’re driving from Bristol and have a spare space for another taoist priestess then do let us know and we can put you in touch! Thank You!
Public Transport Information
From Central Bristol Bus Station
Regular buses leave from Central Bristol Bus Station and stop at Long Ashton, Glebe Close. The bus journey takes approximately 15 minutes to get to Long Ashton, the business park is then an 8 minute walk away (via Glebe Road – Yanley Lane). The current bus timetable can be found here.
Temple Meads Station
Bus – Take the number 8 or 9 bus to Central Bristol (this takes 10 minutes) and then take any of the bus numbers listed above to Long Ashton.
Bus – Take the Bristol Flyer Airport Express Link to Central Bristol Bus Station and then take any of the bus numbers listed above to Long Ashton.
The new festival way cycle track brings you directly to Yanley Lane making a journey from Southville/Bower Ashton virtually road free!
Directions by car
If you have a sat nav the following post code should bring you directly to long ashton business park (BS41 9LB). Once you’ve reached the end of the short driveway into the main business park, follow the road round to the left and down to Yanley Court. Please note – there is ample parking available directly in front of Yanley Court. If you haven’t updated your sat nav recently it is recommended that also take a note of the directions below!
Things to bring on the day!
- Clothes you can easily move about in
- Your Jade Egg (if you have one already)
- Dental floss / silk thread for use with your egg
- Natural massage oil, eg coconut oil, sweet almond oil
- Sarong or long skirt to wear for Jade Egg ritual
- Sarong or shawl to cover / keep you warm
- Nesting material, yoga mat & sheepie or blanket.
- Water bottle
- Journal & pen
- Nourishing lunch for yourself!
Welcome to your healthiest, most sensual, most relaxed, Yin winter incubation time ever!