A sacred Jade Egg ceremony to re-awaken the treasures held in your wise womb. Rediscover your own unique sensual blue print, and re-connect deeply & intimately with your feminine body.
“Heart Womb Alchemy” afternoon on October 22nd is a helpful and nourishing preparation for this Jade Egg ceremony and a cost reduction is offered for enrolling in both before 15th October!
During this ceremony, we’ll enjoy:
- sensual revitalisation with Qi Gong Flow to dance
- sharing intentions for your ritual
- connecting heart & womb (masculine & feminine) energies
- Qi Self Massage including self breast massage
- sacred Jade Egg ritual including pelvic relaxation & toning, yoni healing & womb whispering.
If you’re not yet the guardian of a beautiful Jade Egg, then I have high quality nephrite Jade Eggs available for £42.50 each (including pouch & non- flavoured, non-waxed floss). Let me know in advance if you’d like to purchase one.
If you’ve never joined one of my Jade Egg circles before, you can feel reassured that I hold safe sacred space and I guide the practise clearly & lovingly. Therefore, no experience is necessary, just an intention to be in a space of curious & loving connection with yourself (although attending the Heart Womb Alchemy afternoon on 22nd October is highly recommended as a helpful preparation for your body & emotions). You’re invited to cover yourself with a sarong in your own sacred cocoon during the Jade Egg ceremony.
DATE: Sat 5th November 2022
TIME: 2pm til 6 pm
PLACE: Nr Ashburton, venue TBC
INVESTMENT IN YOURSELF: £30.00 or £25.00 each if booked together with HEART WOMB ALCHEMY – ie £50.00 total booked & paid for in advance by Sat 15th October.
NB: PLACES ARE LIMITED SO Paypal in advance to email@example.com. (ie NOT taotreasures e-mail!) or contact me for bank details. Please use Friends & Family tab, not goods & services!). THANK YOU!
TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE IN THE CIRCLE E-MAIL ME MARIAN ROSE ON firstname.lastname@example.org
THINGS TO BRING!:
- Your egg, if you have one!
- natural body oil (eg organic sweet almond oil or coconut oil)
- water bottle
- journal & pen
- nesting material to keep you comfortable & cozy – eg sheepies, yoga mats, shawls etc.
- sarongs / long skirt for ceremony.