WOODLAND WOMB TREASURES
A nourishing day of sacred feminine embodiment in Druid Wood
An invitation to return to our balanced centres as we connect to & align with the energies of the forest.
- release old paradigm perceptions of ourselves into the forest floor
- invite the forest to help us open our bodies so we can earth, centre, & re-connect to ourselves
- allow our own healing sounds to echo around the forest to help re-balance our emotions
- enjoy sensual activation Qi Gong to revitalise our essential life force energy
- harness the tree Qi to help us dance to our own bodily rhythms
- invite the trees to whisper their wisdom thru our hearts & wombs
- warm our Kidneys & integrate the transformations around the woodland fire
YOUR GUIDES FOR THE DAY
Marian Rose, the ancient trees & spirit guardians of Druid Wood; the fire medicine, all combined with the guiding light of your own womb wisdom.
Your Earthling guide, Marian Rose, has over 20 years experience working & playing with the Tao (the way of Nature). She’s passionate about helping women to greater health & happiness & inspiring women to remember their own innate magic.
DATE: Saturday 1st October 2022
TIME: 10.30 am til 4.30 pm
WHERE: The Hub in Druid Wood, nr Ashburton, South Devon TQ13. See below for more detailed directions…
INVESTMENT IN YOURSELF: £44.00 t (Including yummy home cooked seasonal soup warmed by the fire!)
Paypal to email@example.com. (friends & family, NOT business – Thanks so much!)
Or contact me for bank details.
Nb a couple of concessionary places available, so do contact me if you need to.
Any questions or to book, contact me Marian Rose on firstname.lastname@example.org. or WhatsApp 07583 332555
THINGS TO BRING!
- Wear things to stay warm dry and cozy! (Including waterproofs in case its damp)
- Wear loose comfy clothing you can move in easily.
- Flask of hot drink & water bottle
- Any snacks for the day or extras for lunch if you feel!
- Journal & Pen!
- Something from your shrine / home / garden that feels nourishing to you for our woodland shrine.
- Cup, bowl & spoon x
THINGS TO NOTE!
NB: If the weather is too wet or windy, I have a contingency booking of the following Sunday 9th (and if that doesn’t work for you, I’ll refund your investment in full!)
However, there is a beautiful wooden shelter and much tree cover, and as we know, there is never the wrong weather, just the wrong clothes for the weather 😉
There are no backs on woodland seats so if that feels too much, then bring a little back jack or beach chair or a plastic backed picnic mat!
There is a lovely compost loo in the forest nearby!
Here’s to your best ever nature nourishment & sacred feminine embodiment.
See you in the trees wise women!
Directions to Druid Wood:
Exit A38 at Ashburton PearTree and continue past metro station on your left hand side. Continue up the hill (signposted Dartmeet) and take the right fork to Lavender House (its on a sharp left hand bend and there are 2 little lanes there -take the Lavender House one!).
Continue past the hotel and follow the lane, ignoring the first small crossroads until you reach a T-Junction on a bend. Bear left up the hill towards Buckland in the Moor, pass entrance with 2 white pillars on right, Pass entrance to Higher Ausewell (brown gates) on left.
Druid Wood is 200 yds further on marked by a red/white traffic cone.
Drive in & open the deer gate, drive on up the forest track and turn your car around on the little forest cross roads!! Park anywhere along the track. The hub space is up to the left past the compost loo!